Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Man's best Friend


These are two of the beautiful dogs that my colleague Kim has, one is 3 years old Golden Retriever Pat and other is 10 months old Husky Pat.
There are about 400 Milions dogs on Earth, and I think there is an average 0.9 dogs is US families and 1.2 dog in Belgium! HK, less than 0.02 per family! Without a dog at home, it seems that the family is missing something, and A man should have a dog to tell he is a man who cares and I am sure man used to keep a dog would be a sentimental gentleman.
In Hong Kong Dog meat is illgal and you will be put in jail for eating dog!
In Korea! That is another world!! Man!
So Kim is the few lucky guy that he can have two huge dogs in Hong Kong.

My Little daughter love dogs too, and if I have some saving one day, I hope I can afford to keep a dog for her!


See how beautiful they are...

feverip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fever,
兩隻狗的確精壯,尤其隻雪橇,兩眼有神,舌頭無花點,一定不是"為食狗". 但我覺得雪橇在香港這氣候環境生活會很辛苦! 養它們除了心機,花費的確不少!
記得小時候住木屋村,家裡養了兩隻唐狗,得閒幫它們捉躲在耳朵的虱子...當中跟它們的生活點滴依稀還在腦中. 現在,女兒們都長大了,有時都想領養狗隻, 但生怕看見狗兒死掉!
最近看電視節目"What's good for you",當中有測試,證實有寵物在身邊有助減壓, 難怪很多港人"養狗仔,唔養人仔".香港人有太多壓力,太急躁了!
CaCa

HK Snob said...

Hi Caca, you are right, sometimes, I really want to have a dog, but due to limited space, I had only a bunie, she is also kind nice! My little girl likes her. Well, one day we will try to keep a dog. By then, we will send you some picture.
I have seen a lot of young couples that they have dog but no kid, that may be due to too much presure financially and over stressed responsibility to be a parent!
Fever